Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oy

Hmmm...a little cobwebby 'round these parts. This is longest I've gone in quite some time between posts. I didn't realize how busy I've been until I sit down, open this blog and realize just how very long it has been since it has seen any love! I know I also haven't been very motivated to write. Since we've moved back home, I haven't had quite as large an audience seeking updates on what is going on with our little family, or more realistically, seeking photos and videos of the boys. But I do have an upcoming Ezra post to complete highlighting his 18mo milestones. I also had aspirations of keeping a running log for each of the boys so it would be easier to make those entries. Whoops. :P But to be honest, after going these many months without an update, it has me thinking about what direction I should take this blog, if any at all. I like to have a digital record of what we've been up to and keeping track of how the boys are growing up. I don't want to wish 10 or 20 years from now that I did a better job of capturing the little stuff. But that is a lot of pressure to myself under too. Up to this point, this blog has largely been little more than a series of updates about the boys. And I'm glad I have those records, but I feel like I want it to be a little something more. I just don't know what that is yet...

In the meantime, I'm not going to promise a backlog of catch up posts. I would like to post about a handful of things the boys achieved these last few months, but I'm not sure what that is going to look like just yet. So please, do stay tuned. This blog will likely start seeing some activity again soon.

No comments: